One of my favorite bars are the traditional lemon bars, but when I found a recipe for a simpler version using condensed milk from Katarina over at Hovkonditorn I just had to try it and I was not disappointed!
The advantages with this recipe are several:
- Surprisingly easy with just two bowls where you mix the butter and dry ingredients in one and the condensed milk and lemons in the other
- Very fast with just 20 min in the oven
- Can be frozen and eaten straight from the freezer without no need to thaw!
- Super delicious with a perfect balance between sweet and sour
- Great balance between creamy and crunchy
If you are looking for more lemon crumb bars I can recommend you check out this Blueberry crumb bars with lemon