Instructions on how to cut a watermelon:
- Start with cutting off the ends, then continue with the sides. And if you want, continue cutting away all the rind around the center.
- Now slice it in half and place one half with the cut side down
- Start cutting it in big slices
- Then turn and continue cutting crosswise.
- Now you got yourself very convenient pieces of watermelon you can hold in the rind and avoid getting watermelon all over your face
If you for some reason want to hear it with Swedish sound
Here are some more smart tips and tricks: http://blog.ingredientmatcher.com/category/how-to/