Instructions on how to slice an avocado:
- Take a sharp knife and give a little cut to the side of the avocado.
- Hold the knife very firmly and twist the avocado along the blade.
- Then, to open it easily, hold the 2 halves of the avocado and twist them in opposite direction.
- To remove stone, make a little notch in the stone with your knife, so that it is well stuck in the stone.
- Then, twist it to remove it.
- Slice up the avocado by holding one half in your hand and cutting lengthwise slices inside.
- Do not cut to deep not to pierce the skin.
- Then, spoon the flesh with a tablespoon, and you have a perfectly sliced avocado.
Here are some more smart tips and tricks: http://blog.ingredientmatcher.com/category/how-to/