This blog post lists the best food blogs I could find that have traditional Algerian recipes written in English.
Algerian food blogs written in English:
In my quest to find country chefs around the world that can contribute with traditional recipes from their country I prefer to find a food blogger with roots from that country. The criteria are that it has to be written in English and it has to have traditional recipes from that country. The person behind the blog should preferably be living in that country, but heritage from the country and a dedication to cook traditional food also works. I might exclude food blogs that are inactive or not very nice to look at.
There will be many more lists like this but for other countries
Read more about:
- the country chefs I have selected so far
- the e-book with national dishes from around the world
- the definition of a national dish
- all the national dishes published on this blog (same as in the ebook)
- the national dish of Algeria is Couscous
Do you know of any other active Algerian food blogs written in English? Please let me know in the comments!