Instructions on how to segment a citrus fruit:
- Take a sharp knife and cut off the edges of the orange.
- Put it down on the flat side and start to cut away the peel. Slide the knife just under the pith around the side of the orange until you reach the bottom.
- Repeat slice after slice all way around until you have an orange without any pith.
- Take the orange in your hand and cut just on the inside of the membrane/segment walls and you will get perfect citrus segments and soon have an orange into segments.
- The remains can be squeezed to get all of the sweet orange juice.
If you for some reason want to hear it with Swedish sound:
Here are some more smart tips and tricks: https://blog.ingredientmatcher.com/category/how-to/